Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Splurge(s)

I just got back from a long weekend in North Carolina, full of cocktails, beaching, sun damage, laughing, and cooking. I wanted to blog about it, but for now, I'll leave you with my latest retail splurges -- there was nary a store in sight in tiny Topsail Island, NC -- yeah, yeah, justify it how you like.

Ray Ban Clubmasters! After spending a whole weekend wearing a pair of $6 blue wayfarers, I decided it was time to grow up. Oh well, at least I could wear those in the ocean. These are a different story:


Sperry Topsider Bahama, in Indigo Tie-Dye. I've been deliberating over whether or not I can pull off a pair of boat shoes. I decided to throw caution to the wind and go for the most obnoxious pair they sell.

If these get a lot of wear, I think I'd splurge on the leather version for fall:

My Dad will be so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment