Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend: Sweltering Heat Edition

Apparently I spent the majority of my weekend keeping cool...

Air conditioning, sweet sweet air conditioning
Showers followed by dust baths of powder
True Blood (try 5+ hours of it)
Swimming (x2)
Ice Cream (x2)
Late-night walks
Knitting (this and this)
Beer can chicken and raw beet salad
My new drink of choice: Seven & Seven
Accidentally grabbed a slug. Ew.
Neon shorts = instant dance party
Being freaked out by the picture of roasted quail in my French cookbook (similar to this):

Realizing my "trying to keep cool" pose looks kind of (exactly) like that quail

1 comment:

  1. Funny list, particularly the gross raw quail photo combined with grabbing a slug. I've always thought that Norah Gaughan vest looked intriguing.

    ReplyDelete